Let us know how to reach you…
Scroll down to find out what you need to prepare for your consultation with one of our professional designers…
if you already have project details prepared you can fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Kitchen + Cupboard Specialists focusing on quality products and current trends to create beautiful spaces.
#ccmi #designcreate #kitchendesign
Follow Us on Social Media
Connect with us via our social channels...
If however, we take a while to respond then please send us a message via our website.
Visit Our Showroom
Unit 14, Observatory Industrial Park, Lower Scott St, Observatory, Cape Town
Prepare for your appointment with the checklist below:
- Basic floor plan – architects’ drawings or a hand-drawn sketch with measurements.
- Reference images – a Pinterest board of ideas for your space is recommended, but any images you have of what you envision will do.
- Anticipated start/completion date – this will help us to plan a timeline for your project; actual dates will depend on factory capacity and availaility of materials.
- Allocated budget – knowing how much you want to spend will help us advise you on fittings and finishes to achieve your desired look.
- A photo of the area in discussion – try to capture as much of the room/wall space as possible; this will help us to identify potential issues, as well as guide design.
- Specific materials/finishes – if there is a particular material you would like to incorporate please let us know.
- Specify the type of dwelling – specify the type of access to the area in discussion (eg: town house; 2nd floor; stairway).
- Are there any current building contractors appointed? – if not would you like us to project manage a reputable contractor.
Ready for a quote? Send us your project details, and we’ll get back to you…
Please include as many details about your project as possible. Thanks!